- A pair of glasses in the parking lot at Cub Foods in Eagan. Posted on Craigslist on Sept. 16.
- An Olympus camera, lost on trails near Thomas Lake. Reward offered.
- Prescription glasses found on the street. Posted on Craigslist on Sept. 5.
- Callie, a female Siamese mix with blue eyes, was last seen around Gold Trail/Dolomite. Call Mary, at 651-528-2578 if you see her, as she is skittish with strangers. Posted on Craigslist on Sept. 18.
- Sunny the cat snuck out of his house on Sept. 4. He's a one-year-old orange tabby/manx mix (no tail), declawed in front and very friendly. If you see him please call us at 651-964-0630 (cell) or 651-686-0096 (home). Posted on Craigslist on Sept. 8.
- Blue Schwinn bike, found in Walden Heights Park, Sept. 6. Turned into the Eagan Police Department.
- Wallet founds near Argosy University, belongs to an Iowa resident. Turned into the Eagan Police Department.
- Playstation 3 with one game and controller, found near Eagan High. Posted on Craigslist on Sept. 19.
- Injured cat found outside the Woodridge Apartments complex. Taken to the pound.
- Two small, female kittens found in the 4000 block of Safari Court, Sept. 13. Taken to the pound.
- Friendly, mostly black tortoise shell cat found on the 1900 block of Safari Trail, Sept. 16. Taken to the pound.
- Very nice, neutered black and white male cat with a "crumpled" right ear. Please call 651-675-5750 for more info. Posted on Craigslist on Sept. 17.
- Dog found tied to tree on the 4000 block of Cashell Glen on Sept. 8. Described as a small white dog with tan ears and patches, a green fabric collar that says "Return to the Wild," no tags. Taken to the pound.
- Bassett hound, no collar or tags, found on the 1500 block of Four Oaks Road, Sept. 9. Taken to the pound.
Pet owners that are looking for a lost animal are encouraged to contact and visit both facilities. Both will only accept animals from Eagan Police Officers. Residents may not drop off stray animals at either facility. If you need assistance with a stray, please dial 911 to have an officer dispatched.