Cheer on "The Voice" contestant Nicholas Mrozinski at his Alma mater, Eagan High School, at 6:30 p.m. this evening.
The high school will host a viewing party starting at 6:30 p.m. on a big screen in Lecture Room C. The event is free and open to the public. Monday night's episode of NBC's "The Voice" begins at 7 p.m.
Mrozinski, who goes by the stage name Nicholas David, is a former Eagan resident who fought his way into the Top 6 on "The Voice", a televised singing competition that airs on Monday and Tuesday evenings. This Monday, Mrozinski is expected to perform alongside five other fellow musicians.
Each week, two contestants are eliminated from the live voting rounds of the competition. The winner of the competition is awarded a recording contract.
Want to read more about Nicholas David, a former Eagan resident and contestant on NBC's "The Voice"? Check out the links below:
- VIDEO: Contestant with Eagan Roots Performs on NBC's "The Voice"
- Television Appearance on 'The Voice' Brings Whirlwind of Fame for Musician With Eagan Roots
- VIDEO: Mrozinski Defeats Another Competitor in Knockout Round on NBC's "The Voice"
- VIDEO: One-Time Eagan Resident Strikes the Right Chord on "The Voice"
- Mrozinski Voted into the Top 12 on NBC's "The Voice"
- Join the Nicholas David Fan Club Online!
- Cheer On NBC Star Nicholas David at Special Eagan Viewing Party on Monday
- Nicholas David's Rise to Fame on NBC's The Voice Stuns Family and Friends
- LIVE from Eagan: Family Cheered as Nicholas David Belted Out Strong Performance on 'The Voice'
- Show Your Support: How Can I Vote for Nicholas David on NBC's "The Voice"?
- Parent's Talk: Nicholas David on 'The Voice': Pride of Minnesota Parents
- PHOTOS: Eagan's Nicholas David Receives a Warm Reception From Hometown Fans
- VIDEO: Nicholas David's "The Voice" Performance Draws Tears from Cee Lo Green
- VIDEO: Nicholas David's Semifinals Performance Packs a Punch
- VIDEO: Mrozinski Family Reacts to Nicholas David's "Lean on Me" Performance
- VIDEO: Nicholas David Makes Surprise Announcement on "The Voice"
- Did Eagan's Nicholas David Make the Cut on NBC's "The Voice"?
- Nicholas David's Parents: Our Son Just Wants to Get His Message Out