Nicholas Mrozinski has been a familiar face in the Twin Cities music scene for years, but never has he gotten as much buzz as he's receiving now.
That's because Mrozinski is one of the Top 12 contestants on NBC's "The Voice"—a nationally televised singing competition. On the show, contestants are selected by four celebrity coaches, including Cee Lo Green, Christina Aguilera, Blake Shelton and Adam Levine, then perform head-to-head in musical elimination rounds.
Mrozinski's smoky, one-of-a-kind voice has knocked out several competitors and earned him fans far and wide. Last week, he was admitted into the semifinal rounds of the show after strong support among the show's voting audience. Mrozinski, who goes by the stage name Nicholas David on "The Voice", will perform in the semifinal rounds beginning 7 p.m. on Monday night on NBC.
If you're already a fan of Mrozinski, or have just jumped on the bandwagon, check out these links and fan pages for more information about the artist.
- Nicholas David's Facebook Page
- Nicholas David's Twitter Feed
- Nicholas David's Youtube Feed
- Nicholas David's "The Voice" Profile
To find out how to vote for the artist during his appearances on "The Voice", click here.
To catch up to speed on Mrozinski's progress, check out Eagan Patch's previous coverage here:
- Sept. 18: VIDEO: Contestant with Eagan Roots Performs on NBC's "The Voice"
- Sept. 19: VIDEO: Local Contestant on NBC's "The Voice" Has Deep Musical Background
- Sept. 26: Television Appearance on 'The Voice' Brings Whirlwind of Fame for Musician With Eagan Roots
- Oct. 19:
- Oct. 31: VIDEO: Mrozinski Defeats Another Competitor in Knockout Round on NBC's "The Voice"
- Nov. 7: Nicholas David Expected to Compete This Wednesday on NBC's "The Voice"
- Nov. 8: VIDEO: One-Time Eagan Resident Strikes the Right Chord on "The Voice"
- Nov. 9: Mrozinski Voted into the Top 12 on NBC's "The Voice"
- Nov. 12: