- Ability to work 40 hours a week, including two evenings each week
- Current Minnesota licensure as an LICSW, LMFT or LPCC
- Master's degree is preferred
Minnesota Mental Health Clinics has clinics at six locations, including Eagan. Other positions available are a case manager and drop-in counselor.
Find full job descriptions here.
More Eagan Jobs:
- Claims Operations Project Manager
- Project Manager
- Logistics Support Specialist
- Recruitment Consultant I
- Administrative Assistant / Executive Assistant
- Technical Consultant
For updates and other information about the community, join us on Patch, Like us on Facebook and follow Eagan Patch on Twitter.