The 409,000 square-foot mall will have around 100 stores and Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th as its anchor store. It is also expected to bring 2,000 jobs to the city, Patch reported. The mall is scheduled to open in August 2014.
The new list of stores includes:
- Chico's Outlet
- The Children's Place
- White House/Black Market
The Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal has the full list of 19 stores on its website.
More on Patch:
- At Groundbreaking, Paragon Officials Unveil Long List of Outlet Mall Tenants
- Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th Store Will Anchor Paragon Outlet Mall Project
- Eagan Council Approves Preliminary Design for $19 Million Outlet Mall Parking Ramp
- On Eve of Outlet Mall, Jensen's Supper Club Seeks Reinvention
- Analysis: Demand Exists for Outlet Center
- Top Eight Things You Should Know About The Cedar Grove Outlet Mall