Responsible for ensuring all assigned projects are managed in accordance with the standards set in the Client Service’s Legal Software project management and software implementation methodology. This includes the Drafting Assistant, CaseLogistix and Case Notebook products. Also responsible for providing best practice guidance for the use of Legal Software products in the areas of legal document drafting, case management, transcript and exhibit file management.
- 2-year degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3 years customer service experience with a minimum of one year project management implementation experience.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrated ability to share knowledge in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to work well across departments and skill levels.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and to work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to travel minimum 10 percent.
This position will play a key leadership role in providing sound financial support for Thomson Reuters’ free cash flow (FCF) and working capital management. These objectives include partnering with the manager to deliver TR Legal FP&A free cash flow plan, forecasts, and working capital metrics, as well as completing monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc free cash flow reporting and analyses. This role will also collaborate across TR and TR Legal to improve working capital reporting and drive working capital improvement initiatives and other special projects.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance or related field, CPA or MBA preferred.
- Over seven years progressive accounting and finance experience; consumer industry experience preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of GAAP/IFRS.
- Experience in free cash flow, working capital management and/or financial metrics.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage deadlines and ad-hoc deliverables.
- Excellent communication skills: ability to present information in a variety of different formats and to all levels of the organization.
- Highly motivated with ability to collaborate, influence and drive results in matrix organization.
- Personal flexibility with the ability to work as needed to meet month end close and reporting deadlines and accommodate global time zones.
- Knowledge of SAS FM, SAP and Cognos is beneficial.
- Proficient in Excel, Access, MS Office and PowerPoint.
In this position you’ll join a dynamic cross functional team utilizing state of the art technologies and development methodologies focused on agility and tight collaboration with architects, dependent development groups, business partners and key internal partners.
- C#/.NET (MS Visual Studio 2010 & 2008) ASP.NET, MVC.NET.
- Web Services , REST, SOAP, JSON.
- MS Team Foundation Server & Team Build.
- Third Party Unit test tools, including: MSTest, NUnit, JSUnit.
- Design, develop and deliver software on cutting edge platforms.
- Implement OO and MVC based designs applying working knowledge of design patterns in presentation, data and business modules.
- Collaborate with senior software engineers on design decisions and direction for application requirements.
- Troubleshoot user issues, working with development team, business, operations, customer service and users.
- Contribute to requirement and design reviews with business partners and other engineers.
- Facilitate and fulfill tasks as a member of an agile team, using agile practices (e.g. peer reviews and paired programming, Test Driven Development, daily stand up meetings).
- Provide input on scripts and automation tools which build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms
- Write and modify software according to business specifications.
- Create and execute unit and integration tests to ensure code meets requirements.
- Participate in project planning sessions to understand development requirements, provide design options, and provide work breakdown and estimates.
- Develop software using industry and company best practices.
- Account for the quality and timeliness of own work.
- Maintain and grow applications according to business and technology priorities.