Essential responsibilities of a qualified candidate include, touring the apartment with potential future residents, driving sales, making sure the apartment home is ready for move-in and other office duties.
Candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent; a bachelor's degree is preferred. Candidates must all have good customer service skills, be a team player and have at least one year's experience in a sales or customer service position.
Find the full job description here.
More Eagan Jobs:
- Credentialing Specialist at DeCare Dental
- Service/Maintenance Shop Clerk - Full-Time at Penske
- Senior Pharmacist at Prime Therapeutics
- Bakery Manager Opportunities at Bruegger's Bagels
- Senior Director of Marketing at Factory Motor Parts
- Welder at Skyline Displays
- Tire Maintenance Technician at Tires Plus
For updates and other information about the community, join us on Patch, Like us on Facebook and follow Eagan Patch on Twitter.