- BLOG: Why Wait To Donate?
- BLOG: The Cost of Healthy Food
- BLOG: Cooking with Children
- BLOG: Maybe it Wasn't Reagan
- Red Cross Responding to Hurricane Sandy Across Multiple States
- BLOG: 16 seconds
- BLOG: Five Facts about the Eagan Real Estate Market (and Winter)
- BLOG: Meet One of Eagan Funfest's 2012-2013 Ambassadors
- BLOG: Kids Help Kids on National "Make A Difference Day"
- BLOG: Easy Swiss Steak Crock Pot Recipe from Diane’s Food Blog
- Booming Eagan Companies Ranked on Inc.'s National Growth List
- YogaSoul Shakes Up the Formula
- Videogame Maker Activision to Pursue Layoffs in Eagan, Eden Prairie
- Closure of Eagan Water Heater Plant Will Lead to 40 Layoffs
- You Review It: Solo's Pizza Cafe
- Dakota County Hosting November Vaccination Clinics
- How You Can Help Those Braving Sandy’s Storm on the East Coast: Twin Cities Give Back
- Minnesota Deer Hunting Season: Where to Buy A License in Dakota County
- VIDEO: Mrozinski Defeats Another Competitor in Knockout Round on NBC's "The Voice"
- House Hunt: Property for Sale in Eagan
- Eagan Art House Pottery & Art Sale Scheduled for Nov. 17
- Finalists Selected for "Eagan Has Talent" Event on Nov. 3
- Ask a Patch Pro: How to Winterize Your Home
- Sold: Recent Home Sales in Eagan
- Daylight Saving Time: Don't Forget to Set Your Clocks Back!
- Eagan YMCA Adds Two Members to Community Board
- Don Shelby Speaking at the Apple Valley Library
- Pet of the Week: Trick-or-Treat—But Ellie Prefers the Treats
- Kline on Defensive in First Debate with Obermueller
- Proposed Airport Departure, Arrival Changes Prompt Meeting in Eagan
- Dakota County's Most Wanted for October
- Rosemount Victim Identified in Eagan Road Rage Shooting
- Eagan Man Charged with Beating 13-Year-Old with Belt
- Blotter: Drunken Pair Arrested After Knocking Down Pro-Life Sign in Eagan
- Eagan Man Charged with Soliciting Teenage Girl in Sex-Trafficking Sting
- Eagan Police Arrest Man After He Threatened to "Blow Up the World"
- Sheriff's Newsletter: Wish Comes True for Teenager with Incurable Genetic Disorder
- EHS Band Booster Club Hosts Holiday Craft and Gift Fair on Nov. 10