For current conditions call Eagan's Recreation hotline at 651-675-5511. Choose option three for Outdoor Ice Rinks and Tubing Hill. The hotline is updated one hour before opening times and when conditions change.
Ice rinks are sometimes reserved for youth and adult programs. Eagan Parks and Recreation posts schedules at each location.
Eagan Ice Rinks
Class A Sites include two hockey rinks, one pleasure rink and a staffed shelter:
- Bridle Ridge Elrene Rd. at Northview Park Rd.
- Goat Hill Lexington Rd. north of Wilderness Run Rd.
- Rahn Sandstone Drive across from Rahn School
- Sky Hill Blue Cross Rd. at Blackhawk Rd.
- Quarry Coachman Rd. north of Yankee Doodle Rd.
Family Skating Site at Clearwater Park is a skating rink only and includes a staffed shelter.
Class B Sites include a hockey rink and pleasure rink. Staff are no present.
- Carnelian Carnelian Ln. at Blackhawk Rd.
- Ridgecliff Covington Ln. west of Johnny Cake Ridge Rd.
Class C Sites have either a hockey rink (HR) or pleasure rink (PR) with no staff on site.
- Highview Skyline Rd. & Pilot Knob Rd. PR
- Pilot Knob Towerview Rd. west of Pilot Knob Rd. PR and HR
- Woodhaven Gold Tr. east of Cedar Grove Pkwy. PR
- Lexington McKee St. east of Lexington Ave. PR and HR
- Bur Oaks Rolling Hills Dr. & Hwy. 149 PR
- Slater Acres Slater Rd. & James St. PR
Normal operating hours are:
- 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Monday to Friday
- 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday
- 12 p.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday
For holiday hours and more information visit the city website.