Aslan Institute is a mental health clinic which offers a wide range of therapeutic services to patients in the greater Eagan area. Services include Reiki, occupational therapy, marriage and family therapy, communication skills training, movement, health coaching, breath and voice work, meditation and creative arts therapies. It also offers a range of workshops and training courses on such topics as Midwifing Death, Couples Communication, Mind-Body Skills Groups, Evolution of Consciousness Training and Practices for Self-Realization.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 9pm; Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - 1pm; Sun, 1pm - 4pm
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Group therapy, Outpatient
- Type: Psychologist, Social worker