Owned by Kelly and Jason Thompson, this franchise of the Keep In Touch massage therapy centers is an upscale salon providing clients with hands-on deep-tissue massage, esalen massage, Swedish massage, sports massage, prenatal massage, neuro-muscular massage, myofascial massage and reflexology massage, and also offers a line of oils, lotions and other therapeutic products.
- Fax: 651-452-0266
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 9pm; Sun, 1pm - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Founding Date: 1985 by Phyllis Schwartz
- What makes this community special?: We have been hired to provide on-site event massage services at local businesses, churches, and athletic events! Local athletes love that we work with athletes from grade school to the Olympics.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- License/certification: Keep In Touch Massage of Eagan and its therapists are licensed to practice in the city of Eagan, MN. For more information about licenses/certifications, please contact us directly.
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Specials/Packages: Buy 5 hours of massage, Get an additional 1/2 hour free. Stop in or call 651-452-0246 to make your purchase! New special offers are also announced via our web site or Facebook page.
- Private events: No
- Massage Specialties: Acupressure, Deep tissue, Hot stone, Medical, Myofascial release, Pregnancy/prenatal, Reflexology, Sports, Swedish, Trigger point
- House calls: No
- Any easy at-home massage techniques customers can use?: Please have new injuries evaluated by a physician as soon as possible. If something hurts and appears swollen, gentle circular massage with ice may be helpful: http://sportsmedicine.about.com/od/treatinginjuries/qt/icemassage.htm