Umbria Pizzeria Eagan
This pizzeria, founded in October of 2007 as part of the popular Umbria chain of upscale pizza restaurants, offers a wide selection of gourmet pizza choices and Italian dishes. While it focuses primarily on delivery and catering, Umbria does have space for eat-in customers both inside and outside. Try the Sicilian Classic or Rancho Chicken pizza.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 9pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 10pm. Can take orders starting at 9:30am.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the corner of the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: October 2007
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pizza, calzones, pasta, sandwiches, salads, appetizers, desserts
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.goumbria.com
- Specialties: Sicilian Classic (pepperoni, italian sausage, red onions, sliced roma tomatoes) Rancho Chicken (grilled chicken, smoked bacon, green peppers, fresh tomatoes, green onions, ranch sauce, cheddar and mozzarella cheese)
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The strong sense of community in Eagan, and the great mix of people and businesses.
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Sicilian Classic (pepperoni, italian sausage, red onions, sliced roma tomatoes)
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The Sicilian Classic is filled with rich, meaty flavors in an authentic Italian sauce. It's a perfect example of the kind of food served at Umbria.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 8
- Features: Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- Dress code: Casual