YMCA is a nonprofit organization that is committed to helping people and their communities by building strong families. The Eagan Y is a large facility including a pool, a state-of-the-art fitness center and a day care center. It also offers a number of programs such as day camps, overnight camps, swimming lessons and preschool.
- Fax: 651-683-4704
- Hours: Building hours: Mon - Fri, 5am - 10pm; Sat & Sun 6am - 9pm. "Kids Stuff" hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 8:30pm; Sat, 8am - 1pm; Sun, 9am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Our people are amazing. Eagan is a committed, generous community.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Membership info: Varies
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Genders: Mixed
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Food/drink, Sauna, Steam room, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines), Swimming pool
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Towel service
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Cycling, Swimming, Yoga
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No pets, No smoking