Christie lives in Shakopee with her husband, Karl, and works as a Marketing and Communications Manager in Eagan, Minnesota. She also writes for the Shakopee Valley News and KSTP as a community reporter and blogs for the Star Tribune. She dreams of publishing a book one day.
- I can't get enough of volleyball.
- I'm a huge traveler and my husband and I like to go on one big trip a year. Our latest was to South Africa.
- I'm addicted to Twitter and Facebook (okay, my BlackBerry too).
- I'm a bit of a health/fitness nut and enjoy surprising my husband with colorful meals. He eats every single one.
- I believe that dreams do come true if we give them a chance.
- I used to be an avid LOST fan, but now Dexter has taken its place...
- I absolutely love weddings, that is why I'm writing a book about one.
- Writing is my passion.
- My older brother lives next door to us and that makes me smile.
- Family means the world to me.