- BLOG: Why Does Joe Atkins Hide His Pro-Choice Record?
- BLOG: What's the Harm in Same-Sex Marriage?
- BLOG: Hearty French Potato Casserole Recipe from Diane’s Food Blog
- BLOG: Atkins: Top 10 Examples of Bipartisan Solutions
- BLOG: Who is Paul Tuschy and Why Does He Want to be Your Representative?
- BLOG: Five Home-Selling Mistakes That May Cost Homeowners.
- BLOG: Where's The "Recovery" For Senior Citizens?
- BLOG: Using Leaves as Winter Mulch
- You Review It: La Fonda De Los Lobos
- Ecolab Unhappy with City's Road Assessment
- Healthy Living Can Prevent Breast Cancer: Eagan Resources
- Twin Cities Haunted House Guide
- Eagan YMCA Donates First Crop of Fresh Produce to Local Food Shelf
- Enter to Win Patch’s Best Halloween Costume in America Contest
- Ask a Patch Panel: Breast Cancer
- House Hunt: Property for Sale in Eagan
- Sold: Recently Sold Homes in Eagan
- Open Doors Music Series Kicks Off at Eagan Church on Oct. 20
- What Time is the Oct. 16 Presidential Debate?
- Council Preview: Backyard Chicken Ordinance Up For Approval on Tuesday
- Sun Thisweek Endorses Obermueller in Second Congressional District Run
- LIVE CHAT: Share Your Thoughts During the Second Presidential Debate
- Twin Cities React: Who Won the Second Presidential Debate
- Q&A: Masin Believes Current Legislature Unable to Address Minnesota's Needs
- Backyard Chicken Ordinance Gets Eagan Council's Blessing
- Church Council Urging Vote Against Voter ID
- Letter to the Editor: Wardlow Focused on Partisan Politics
- ETV Rolls Out "Eagan Votes 2012" Election Coverage
- Charges: Man Leads Eagan Police on Car Chase Through Eagan Neighborhoods
- Suicidal Man at Center of Bridge Standoff on Probation for Sex Offense
- Alcohol Compliance Checks on Tap for Eagan Police Department
- Eagan Police Arrest Man Accused of Bludgeoning Dog with Baseball Bat
- Sheriff's Newsletter: Man Survives Collision with Semi on Hwy. 55
- District 196: Students of Color Make Up 28 Percent of District Population
- Coaches Say New Indoor Running Surface at EHS Will Reduce Injury Risk for Students