According to the Star Tribune, the family announced the narrowed search area just after noon on Monday:
"The 'highest potential' search area is an area in Apple Valley bordered on the north by W. 140th Street, on the south by W. 150th Street, on the west by Flagstaff Avenue and on the east by Johnny Cake Ridge Road. Another high potential area is Lebanon Hills Park in Eagan, the family said shortly after noon."
Schunk was last seen Sept. 22 at a Burnsville bar with ex-boyfriend Anthony Nelson, who prosecutors charged Thursday with murder in the shooting of Palagor Obang Jobi at the bar. The 20-year-old student worked at Don Pablo's restaurant in Richfield.
Burnsville police announced Saturday they had not found Schunk's body but believed she was dead, the victim of homicide. According to reports, police recently found Schunk's jacket—bloody with as many as 20 holes that could be stab wounds.
According to the Star Tribune, Burnsville police police told the family they have searched the rock quarry at County Road 46 and Shannon Parkway in Rosemount, and from Pickerel Lake to Harriet Island along the Mississippi River in the Lilydale area
Anyone with any information is asked to call the tip line at 952-895-4636.
Related at Eagan Patch:
- With Word of Bloody Jacket, Searchers Seek Anarae Schunk's Body
- Anarae Schunk Is Dead, Police Tell Family
- Two Charged in Burnsville Homicide
- Reward Offered for Information Leading to Missing Student Last Seen in Burnsville
- Police Searching For Vehicle Used to Flee Homicide Scene
- Police Search for Missing Woman Last Seen with Homicide Suspect
Related at Burnsville Patch: