Unveil your talents on stage during the "Eagan Hast Talent" at 7 p.m. on Nov. 3 at the Eagan High School Theatre.
Auditions are required for performers 12 years old or older who are interested in participating in the talent show. Auditions are scheduled from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 15, and Wednesday, Oct. 24. The talent show is presented by the high school and the Eagan Foundation.
Talent show rules are as follows:
- If an applicant cannot attend the live audition, he or she must submit a video (DVD, CD, or YouTube). DVDs and CDs may be submitted at Eagan High School or you can include a link to a YouTube video in the "Performance Description" section below.
- Not all who audition can be guaranteed a spot in the show.
- Performance may not exceed 5 minutes.
- Decisions about final selections will be determined by a panel of judges including Eagan Foundation members, Eagan High School students and faculty.
- Final act line-up will be selected only from those who have auditioned in person or by video submission.
- We will post final show line-up on both the Eagan Foundation and Eagan High School web sites a week after auditions.
- No animals, liquids, pyrotechnics or open flames are allowed on stage.
- Pre-recorded music must be on a CD.
- Vocal contestants may use a recorded accompaniment with vocal background, but lead or dominant vocals will not be allowed.
- Any instruments or props needed for performances must be provided by the participants. These will not be provided by the Eagan Foundation or by Eagan High School. A piano and/or clavichord may, however, be provided by Eagan High School upon request.
- Audition and dress rehearsal are mandatory.
- This is an exhibition event only. No cash prizes.